“Representing clients should not be a project, but a privilege. Knowing that I am providing my clients the best representation possible is both satisfying and rewarding.”
Clinton Cagle is a native Floridian, born and raised in Live Oak, Florida. He earned his undergraduate degree from Pensacola Christian College and received his law degree from Florida A&M University College of Law.
Mr. Cagle has extensive experience in personal injury law and is most notable for strategically handling negotiations. Mr. Cagle is a trial attorney who believes in justice for the injured. He gained extensive background experience prior to going to law school that includes investigating health care professionals for the Department of Health, interviewing various professionals and drafting reports and complaints.
Mr. Cagle is also an Adjunct Law Professor at Florida A&M University College of Law, teaching students how to fully and strategically prepare for the bar examination. On his free time, Mr. Cagle’s activities involve singing with the Bach Festival Society and actively participating in the music program at his church, including playing the piano and being a frequent soloist.
- 2009, Supreme Court of the State of Florida
- 2010, United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- 2012, The State Bar of California
Professional Memberships & Associations
- Florida Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University College of Law (Juris Doctor, 2009)
- Pensacola Christian College (Bachelors of Arts, 1999)
For a free consultation Contact us today
Call Clinton Cagle